上海419论坛,上海龙凤419,爱上海 - Powered by Jolanda Hollen!

Marshall to make debut for Redcliffe

first_imgTroubled by an achilles tendinitis injury that he picked up at the Downer NRL Auckland Nines, Marshall trained strongly at Brisbane’s captain’s run on Thursday morning but has not been able to force his way into Brisbane’s best 17.Alex Glenn has one more appointment with the doctor before he is cleared from the concussion he suffered against the Sharks last week but Broncos officials are very confident that he will be passed fit to meet the Cowboys. Providing Redcliffe coach Adam Mogg is happy to bring him into his squad that had a convincing Round 1 over Burleigh, Marshall will fly to Rockhampton on Friday and meet up with his Dolphins teammates prior to their clash with the Central Queensland Capras on Saturday evening.Browne Park hosted a World Cup game between Tonga and Scotland in 2008 but never has it hosted a player with the drawing power of Marshall.The Capras went down narrowly to the PNG Hunters in Round 1 in front of a crowd of less than 2,000 but with local media already in a frenzy regarding Marshall’s potential arrival the capacity of 8,000 could well get a nudge.‌Broncos coach Wayne Bennett was typically blunt about Marshall’s inability to force his way into the team this week but has no doubt the chance will present itself as the season progresses.”He’ll play this weekend, but he won’t play NRL,” Bennett confirmed.”He just can’t make the squad at the moment.”Benji just wants to be at a good club and get an opportunity and those things will happen. He’s at a good club and he’s more than happy to play where he has to play.”I just want him to go back and play some football.”How he fits into Redcliffe’s team is now Mogg’s problem to solve with Zach Strasser and Christian Hazard starting well as the new Dolphins halves and plenty of talent in the centres in the form of Thompson Teteh and Aaron Whitchurch.last_img read more


May 26, 2020 0

PNG swim teams grab bronze in relays

first_imgThe men team was led by 50m backstroke gold medalist Ryan Pini clocking a finish time of 3:28:02 sec. Tahiti won gold after clocking in at 3:25:02 sec and silver went to New Caledonia clocking in at 3:27:66 sec.The PNG women team was led by Savannah Tkatchenko clocking in at 4:11:52 sec. New Caledonia took out gold with a time of 3:57:23 sec and Fiji won silver clocking in at 3:57:92 sec.last_img


May 26, 2020 0

“We have asked Brahim; Florentino told me that for him, yes”

first_imgMore incorporations: “From there to continue playing and winning. If someone were to leave, the market has just opened … Today Amath has returned and Antunes is fine. If there is a possibility in the market we will see why three competitions become long ”.Transfer to Madrid: “We have asked Brahim from Florentino. Florentino told me that for them, yes, if the boy wants … But it seems that the player does not want to leave Madrid for now, so let’s see. Our Mr. likes and could be. It would only be Brahim, we cannot go crazy, there is a great template. The team has been very good today. ” Defeat: “We are missing the bit of luck that is needed in football. The result is exaggerated and unfair. But that is what the greats have, which they do not forgive. We have forgiven. Their goalkeeper has been spectacular.”Etebo, when falling: “Yes, let’s see if he fixes the transfer and I could come next week because we have the agreement. It will replace the Bergara card. ”last_img read more


May 14, 2020 0

Jugones: Malaga plans to fire Victor this Friday

first_img“A press conference without questions directly addresses one of the basic premises of journalism and the journalist: the possibility of contrasting information and opinions,” underlines the letter. Malaga, on the other hand, has informed that, given the controversy shown by the decision not to admit questions, “it respects the right to information”, as well as “the rights that concern those who practice the profession of journalism, journalists , which include not attending a press conference. ” “Málaga CF has the right to convene a press conference and answer questions or not,” he says in his statement, and this time “the club has respectfully decided not to answer questions due to the circumstances in which it the entity is mired “.María Gámez: “The investigation on the diffusion of the video of Víctor Sánchez is arduous”The subdelegate of the Government in Malaga, María Gámez, has assured that the investigation on the publication and dissemination of the intimate video of the Málaga CF coach, Víctor Sánchez del Amo, is “arduous and complicated like all the crimes that are committed through the network. “ Málaga intends to announce the dismissal of Víctor Sánchez del Amo tomorrow morning, as reported by ‘Jugones’. For this reason, the Malaga team has quoted the press for Friday with the intention of explaining the position of the club on the suspension in their functions of the team coach, Víctor Sánchez del Amo, tAfter the social networks spread a video of an intimate nature of the Madrid coach, in an appearance in which no questions will be admitted. The Association of the Press of Malaga (APM), before this, expressed on Thursday its protest to Malaga CF, which summoned journalists to an appearance of its general director, Richard Shaheen, without questions from the media. The APM, in a statement, states “repeatedly its opposition to this practice” which considers an “intolerable attack against the most elementary service that journalists provide to society” because “the questions are basic so that there is freedom of information and expression.” In statements to journalists, Gámez has indicated that, following a first complaint and an extension, the National Police “is doing timely research through the specialized Cybercrime group, which takes time. ““We are right in that process of investigating an alleged crime of threats,” he said, while confirming that the technician“He has been required an amount of money, that is the threat and that is what is being investigated.”The subdelegate has specified that the research “is open and will reach to those extremes and people who have the basis to do so. “ technician first filed a complaint in Oviedo for an alleged extortion and then another in Malaga, in this case for public dissemination of the video Last Tuesday on social networks without your consent.An instruction court of Malaga capital will investigate the publication and video broadcast, after having presented agents of the National Police of the Cybercrime group in the courthouse on guard an overcrowded extension of the previously carried out.After receiving said attestation, the Prosecutor’s Office informed in favor of investigating the dissemination by individuals and media and the case fall to the appropriate court of instruction.Sánchez del Amo announced that he had put “in the hands of the Police” video broadcast Y denounced that he was being the subject of a crime against your privacy “with harassment and extortion”. Likewise, he informed that “sharing or disseminating an intimate content of any person without consent is also a crime, either through social networks or messages or in any other way, as established in article 197 of the Criminal Code”.Subsequently, Málaga informed through a statement that the technician was suspended “immediately” to the technician until the circumstances of the publication and dissemination of the video are “clarified.”last_img read more


May 14, 2020 0

Acuña: “It is important that the fans are involved in the game”

first_imgThis morning the Paraguayan Acuña has pointed out that “we are increasingly compact, but we have to win, this is the game we would like to win to pull up, this changes from one moment to another and we have to row all together and throw up. Albacete hopes that on Saturday against Numancia it will be the game that can break the bad dynamics of results from the La Mancha team chain eleven consecutive days without winning.The Manchego team has spent a few months of being in playoff positions at the bottom of the table well He has not won in the League since November 16 and at home since the end of October. The white club has published a video on social networks asking for the support of the fans in which a large part of the workforce participates. The Albacete striker has asked for the support of the fans by pointing out that “We have made a very nice video the whole template so that people are with us, it is important that the fans are very involved. When the fans are plugged in, the team has an extra plus and we need them. ”Today Lucas Alcaraz has the casualties of the injured Gorosito and the sanctioned Horse for Saturday’s clash against Numancia in Carlos Belmonte.last_img read more


May 14, 2020 0

Vicky Losada: “It has not been the dream league, but it is one more”

first_imgThe feminine Barcelona captain, Vicky Losada, spoke for RAC-1 after being proclaimed champion of the First Iberdrola after the suspension of the championship. “It was not a dream league, but it is one extra for the report,” stated the Barca captain. “I believe we deserved it as a result of in each sport we confirmed that we had been going for the League,” he stated.The midfielder defined that it is a uncommon factor to win the title like this and not on the pitch but that it is to be comfortable for the nice season that has come collectively. “I believe we deserved it as a result of in each sport we confirmed that we had been going for the League”Losada said. An atypical league and a celebration additionally out of the atypical: “As quickly as we came upon we related. One celebrated after leaving the siesta, one other with a beer in hand, some on the couch and I used to be caught mendacity on the terrace.” Losada, nonetheless, acknowledged that he want to have ended the season: “We now have been speaking with the staff for a very long time that we want we may return to the area of play to complete the League.” “Personally very comfortable that this Cup returns residence. We had been combating and staying shut for a few years, ”he stated.The ChampionsThe First Iberdrola is completed, but the Champions League is nonetheless in the air and with out decision on its future. “We’re ready for them to determine. They are saying that Could 25 is the final day to make clear it. If it is performed it can be in July or August ”he defined. That is why Vicky, like the remainder of the Barça squad, continues to work exhausting to reach in the greatest means in case the competitors resumes: “We now have been doing double classes for per week. As the Champions does not know if it is going to be performed, now we have to work to get better emotions”last_img read more


May 14, 2020 0

ECA/Norbrook Cup Under-9 tourney launched

first_img The 20 teams, including defending champions Ballaz Academy, will participate in three zones. Simone Walker, director of marketing programmes at ScotiaBank, said her company was pleased to be the title sponsor of this tournament. “We are very pleased to be a part of the tournament as football is a great pastime for most Jamaicans,” she added. Walker also said she was happy that girls will be participating in the programme. Jamaica Football Federation grassroots programme coordinator, Andre Virtue, says the Emmanuel Christian Academy (ECA) is moving in the right direction with the staging of the Scotiabank ECA/Norbrook Cup, which kicks off tomorrow. “We expose kids from early because they are behind in terms of development of our football,” Virtue said yesterday at ECA. “There is no outlet for those kids Under-9, so this tournament is a welcome one. It is about enjoying the game at that age group,” the former prep school and Manning Cup star said. “We must do our part in passing on the right information. We don’t have many youngsters moving on professionally; very few people are going to make it. The reality is one out of 80 that will make it,” he disclosed. Gregory Jones, league director, said a change has been made to the format of the programme this year: “This year, we’ve moved away from a one-day format to four weekends starting on February 20 to March 12. A total of 20 teams from schools and clubs will be participating.” TITLE SPONSORSlast_img read more


February 10, 2020 0

WEST HAM VS ARSENAL

first_imgWEST HAM (4-2-3-1)ADRIAN, ANTONIO, REID, OGBONNA, CRESSWELL,KOUYATE, NOBLE,EMENIKE, LANZINI, PAYET, SAKHOWELBECK, IWOBI, OZIL, SANCHEZ,COQUELIN, ELNENY,MONREAL, KOSCIELNY, GABRIEL, BELLERIN,CECHARSENAL (4-2-3-1)Two London rivals clash both needing to win. West Ham were hoping to finish in the top four and bring Champions League football to their new Olympic Stadium next season but, with seven games left, they are on 51 points, three points outside the top four.Even if they fail to break into the top four, they could still qualify for the Europa League. But they face a team with an outside chance of winning the Barclays Premier League, with Arsenal in third spot, albeit a massive 11 points adrift of leaders Leicester City.West Ham could be forgiven for having one eye on their FA Cup final quarter-final replay, against Manchester United, which takes place at the Boleyn Stadium the following Wednesday.The Hammers are unbeaten in their last six league games, taking 12 points from the 18 available but, in their last season at the Boleyn, they are unbeaten since August, winning seven and drawing seven of the last 14 there in the league.On the opening day of the league season the Hammers shocked Arsenal with a 2-0 win, but at the Boleyn Arsenal have a good record, with nine wins and six draws from 17 visits.The Gunners have 11 goals in their last four there, all wins, and last lost there in November 2006.West Ham were set to miss the banned Cheikhou Kouyate, red-carded in the 2-2 draw with Crystal Palace last weekend, but the dismissal was overturned on appeal.Arsenal, meanwhile, miss Santi Cazorla, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Tomas Rosicky and Jack Wilshere, but goalkeeper Petr Cech could return.last_img read more


February 10, 2020 0

Double disqualication at the track as Typewriter shines

first_imgTwo-time Superstakes winner TYPEWRITER started his 2015 campaign on a high note with an emphatic victory in the 3-y-o and up open allowance feature for the Nigel B. Nunes Memorial Cup, a race he was winning for the third consecutive year.Racing for the first time since his unplaced effort behind PERFECT NEIGHBOUR in the grade one Harry Jackson Memorial Cup over 2400 metres last Boxing Day, TYPEWRITER was presented in good nick by trainer Spencer Chung. Stepping down in class, the six-year-old bay gelding by Western Classic out of Docs’ Paladin outclassed his six opponents with veteran jockey Ian Spence riding him for the first time, replacing his customary jockey, Shane Ellis, who chose to ride the even-money favourite FRANFIELD.Held up in fifth for the first half of the race as LOCKED AND LOADED (13-1) and highly fancied UNCLE TAF (9-5) for the lead ahead of TIMEFORARMS (15-1) and FRANFIELD, TYPEWRITER was produced three-wide with his challenge entering the straight as TIMEFORARMS turned for home just ahead of FRANFIELD.Responding to the left hand whip, he went by TIMEFORARMS leaving the furlong pole to win by two lengths, with FRANFIELD another eight lengths away third.TYPEWRITER is owned by Robert and Valentine Chung and bred by HAM Stables Limited. He has now won 14 races from 25 career starts, including the 2012 derby and St Leger, as well as back-to-back Superstakes, for total stakes of $17.4 million.UNBEATEN IN TWO STARTSThe speedy 2-y-o colt, DREAMLINER, with Robert Halledeen riding for champion trainer Wayne DaCosta romped the Terremoto Trophy secondary feature to be unbeaten in two starts.Following the disqualification of the Aaron Chatrie-ridden and Gary Subratie-trained BOLD AVIATOR on the previous Saturday, the stewards struck again by disqualifying another Chatrie-ridden horse for Subratie, WOMAN IS BOSS (4-1), for causing interference in the seventh race over the straight. The jockey was suspended from riding for the remainder of the day as well. In the very next race, they struck again, taking down the 9-5 favourite, REGALLY BOLD, with former champion Wesley Henry aboard.last_img read more


January 20, 2020 0

Reynolds heads to Humble Lion

first_imgVeteran local coach Vassell Reynolds has been appointed technical director of Red Stripe Premier League outfit Humble Lion. Reynolds, the current head coach of Wolmer’s Boys, has taken over the reins from Donovan Duckie, who was fired at the end of last season. Linval Wilson will remain as the head coach of the team. Reynolds, who will have overall responsibility for the club’s transfer policy, said he is looking forward to working with everyone in the Humble Lion organisation. “It is my native parish and I have known and coached probably all the players there and so my involvement with them is a seamless one,” said Reynolds. “It is just a matter of getting in there and settling (in) as quickly as possible,” he said. “Every team would have had their own identity, but I am not going there to change that, I am going there to get one of the most experienced teams in the competition to play together,” Reynolds said. Humble Lion are currently fourth in the Red Stripe Premier League standings on 19 points, five behind leaders Montego Bay United. Reynolds added that he will be doing his best to help the Clarendon-based club win this season’s competition. “One of the first things that I have done is to charge the experience players to deliver and to stand up and be counted and to give an account of their performance every week that they go out there and play,” Reynolds noted. Continuing he said: the plan is also for us to solidify our position in the table because we have had one of the best starts since we are in this competition and I hope that we can continue to be consistent on all fronts. Humble Lion’s record currently stands at five wins, four draws and three defeats.last_img read more


January 20, 2020 0